Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My 4-20 Mix

In honor of this glorious moment in history, I am christening my blog with a peek into what's caught my ear in the past day that shall now tickle my fancy throughout the entirety of today:

Kimya Dawson (My Cute Fiend Sweet Princess)
Stars (Set Yourself on Fire)
Outkast (Stankonia)
Jay-Z (Reasonable Doubt)
10th Letter (Somewhere Else)
Pantha du Prince (Black Noise)
Broken Social Scene (Forgiveness Rock Record)
Dead Drums (Fashion Defense)
Future Islands (In Evening Air)
Twin Sister (Color Your Life)
Active Child (Curtis Lane EP)
Gold Panda (You EP)
Jonsi (Go)

And, of course:
Cypress Hill (Black Sunday)
Bob (Kaya, African Herbsman)
Lee Perry (Roast Fish Collie Weed and Corn Bread)
Wayne Smith "Under me Sleng Teng"
Animal Collective (Feels, Strawberry Jam, Merriweather)
Dr. Dre (The Chronic)
Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "Notorious Thugs"

Today is a great day for the legalization movement, speak out to your friends. Me and some cronies chalked up our entire quad and the next one, there's a rally today, and I have no tests until Friday. Future Islands and Double Dagger this Thursday, The Tallest Man on Earth on Friday. Fuck yes.

And now I go to do what I woke up this morning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment